Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hidden Persons Optical Illusion


It is really amazing how such amazing works of art get unnoticed, and somehow manage to bypass my approval queue. Just when you get to think there are no more major league illusions left to feature, another wave of magnificent works gets re-submitted by our loyal fans – I thank you for that! Btw, many of you asked how illusion submission works in the first place? I thought the footer (email) link “Submit Illusion” was obvious enough, but your input suggests I should bring more attention to it…


Let me see if I can come with some sort of submission form in the following days…

Regarding the painting, it’s another creation by famous Octavio Ocampo. Observe it closely. How long does it take before you notice additional persons present? 

Don’t stop before you found all four of them! Perhaps there more, let’s see how many of them have you identified?
funbaath.

0 comments:

Now, You are reading :
Hidden Persons Optical Illusion

Post a Comment